Monday, July 13, 2009

Things are not what they seem...

Ugh, sorry everyone - yes technology won. Almost. Can not for the life of me upload pics from phone to computer even though I should be able to, can not find pics on digital from chip that I loaded months ago, can not get adapter chip to be recognized by the digital from the phone and finally can not transfer what is internal in the digital right now. Don't ask - I've tried everything for the entire week. Then yesterday I updated this post and lost it when editing (my fault.) So I think that for now the techno elves on nipping my ankles and laughing...
Later I'll send photos and news of Julie's spinning. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yarn over: term used by knitters to create holes in lace knitting. I live next to the Cuyahoga Falls River and I imagine thousands of strands of yarn crossing the river and falls...