Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Quickie

Duffy wanting dinner now please!
I have photos to upload and lots of news but I just haven't been able to find the time since Mon.

Will get some done tomorrow for sure. So many things I want to talk about, hmm do I even have time tonight - it's 5.25 and I have our Yarn Over The Falls Group at 6.00pm. Plus I need to outline some marketing ideas for Kathy at Cornerstones -what a great shop!

I might try some spinning with my feet and hands tomorrow at Kathy's. Don't ask me why. Crazy talk but if this is what I need to do to stay in the game then I'm there...somewhere.
There's more to come: 1. My Day at Knitting Day Camp 2. Lace Weight? 3. What Makes Good Traveling for a Project?
My current lace project is interesting. Did I say that? Not as much swearing as the entrelac (almost done - photos tomorrow) but different in a tortuous way. Lace takes on a life of its own.
Only had to start this 5 times and feeling PDL (pretty damn lucky) at that.

Good night, keep your knitting close and your enemies closer...

And could y'all feed da fishies for me too please? Don't forget Ergo, he's one of the black ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yarn over: term used by knitters to create holes in lace knitting. I live next to the Cuyahoga Falls River and I imagine thousands of strands of yarn crossing the river and falls...