Monday, June 22, 2009


It worked! The post udpated and my photo of sock from "Box of Socks." This is a good thing. Another pic from same "BOS."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yarn over: term used by knitters to create holes in lace knitting. I live next to the Cuyahoga Falls River and I imagine thousands of strands of yarn crossing the river and falls...